Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Contest Begins!!!



Well the contest begins today, and I am totally stoked for it. So, I need to post my official starting weight now. I weighed first thing after I woke up this morning and the scale said I weigh 355 pounds, here is a picture of the scale with me standing on it.



I also decided that I should take this time to post my before picture for the contest, so there I am.
Alright that is everything for this post. I'll be updating my status daily on Twitter with whatever I'm doing for my health that day, and I'm going to update this blog once a week with my weight loss progress, and pictures. I will also be doing a video to go with my second weekly update here on my blog. Good luck to everyone with the contest, but more importantly, god speed in getting fit!
again, the contest rules for participation can be found at: http://calebjenkins.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Dude, so nice to see someone near my size also trying to get fit! Where'd you get the scale?

    ReplyDelete